All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuild a high-performance workforce by abandoning skills-based hiring practices and focusing on employee attitude Hiring for Attitude offers a groundbreaking approach to recruiting, assessing, and selecting people with both tremendous skills but, more importantly, an attitude that aligns with the organization's culture. Murphy cites his own company's research and examines recent scientific studies about the practical effects a person's attitude has on the outcome of his or her job performance. Clear and practical lessons are illuminated by numerous case studies of organizations like Microchip, Southwest Airlines, and The Ritz-Carlton. Mark Murphy is the founder and CEO of Leadership IQ, a leadership training firm. He has been featured in such publications as Fortune, Forbes, BusinessWeek, and The Washington Post.
- Author BiographyMark Murphy is the author of the bestsellers Hundred Percenters and HARD Goals. The founder and CEO of Leadership IQ, a top-rated provider of cutting-edge research and leadership training, Mark has personally provided guidance to more than 100,000 leaders from virtually every industry and half the Fortune 500. His public leadership seminars, custom corporate training, and online training programs have yielded remarkable results for companies including Microsoft, IBM, GE, MasterCard, Merck, AstraZeneca, MD Anderson Cancer Center, and Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)Mark Murphy
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width149 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.