All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
About this product
- DescriptionImpressed by the traditional beauty and simple design of Kyoto's temples, shrines and gardens, photographer Hiroshi Masaki (born 1949) depicts the city as a place of spirituality and history. This hardcover compiles his photographs of Kyoto along with an essay by curator Simon Baker and a text by the artist.
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1043 g
- Width246 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographer(s)Hiroshi Masaki
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.