All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that the blood of Christ is mentioned more times in the New Testament than the cross or even the death of Christ? But what is the significance of this fact? What does it tell us about the sacrifice of Christ and how does this emphasis on his blood help us in understanding the finished work of Christ on the cross? Alan Stibbs dispels any misconceptions that people may have about Jesus' blood and its work by examining the Old and New Testament. The author gives us the Biblical understanding of the meaning of the blood which equates to the purposeful and effective laying down of a life. We will find that indeed His Blood Works!
- Author BiographyAlan Stibbs (1901-1971) was born into a Christian family and responded personally to the call of Christ in 1912. He began to give his first Bible exposition at 16 years old and was later called to the mission field. His preaching & teaching led him to the staff of Oakhill theological college and he became known as a Bible expositor and preacher in demand for evangelical conferences and conventions.
- Author(s)Alan Stibbs
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Weight68 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.