All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe missing element of the gospel message is as Jesus prayed, His Kingdom Come. This study presents how absolutely essential it is to preach about the Kingdom of God, including the Biblical precedent for preaching about angels and the things of the spirit realm.
- Author BiographyPaul Harrison and his wife Joy founded Messengers of His Kingdom, a ministry dedicated to establishing the Kingdom of God. Paul is the author of several training manuals and books including Ministering With Angels. After serving as Associate Pastors at The Father's Church in Dallas for 20 years. they now travel throughout the world training believers in intercession, discernment, partnering with the Lord's angels and maturing into God's trusted sons.
- Author(s)Paul David Harrison
- Date of Publication09/09/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.