Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionSeeing God's hand in the everyday: 40 reflections to boost your spirit. Before I could take one timid step towards him, Jesus leapt up and came running with his arms outstretched. 'Where have you been?' he shouted joyously. 'I've missed you!' I was totally melted. I forgot my careful prayer and spent the next hour laughing, crying and worshipping. It was one of the most precious hours in my life. Sometime during that hour he lovingly chided me, 'Why do you shut me up here in your room? Let me come with you when you walk to the school, or when you go shopping. I can be with you when you tend to the baby in the night, when you are cleaning and ironing.' Designed to be read as a quick pick-me-up, these meditations will prove an ideal way to start or end a busy day. Wendy's gentle, cheerful style combines a keen eye for detail with moments of profundity. Her underlying theme is gratitude.
- Author BiographyWendy Virgo is the wife of Terry Virgo. She and her husband are founder members of Newfrontiers International, and Wendy has an extensive speaking ministry.
- Author(s)Wendy Virgo
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content NoteNo
- Weight181 g
- Width110 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.