All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionDark secrets and a string of messy affairs haven't stopped self-made millionaire Jamison Jackson from becoming mayor of Atlanta. While Jamison may have a gorgeous new wife and new alliances, he can't quite escape his past and those who want to see him fail. There's his jilted first wife, a lover he'd rather forget, and a ruthless faction of old guard politicians and power lords who have problem getting blood on their hands. Not forgetting, of course, the fact that Jamison's ambitious current wife, Val, schemed and blackmailed her way into his arms!
- Author BiographyGrace Octavia is the author of unforgettable novels that deal with the trials and tribulations of love, friendship, and what it means to be true to yourself. Her second novel, His First Wife, graced the Essence (r) bestseller list and also won the Best African-American Fiction Award from RT Book Reviews. A native of Westbury, NY, she now resides in Atlanta, GA, where there is never any shortage of material on heartache and scandal. Grace earned a doctorate in English, Creative Writing at Georgia State University in Atlanta and currently teaches at Spelman College. Visit her online at www.graceoctavia.com or follow her on Twitter @GraceOctavia2.
- Author(s)Grace Octavia
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Weight113 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.