Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- Description* Timely title assembling the combined kwledge of some of the leading authorities in the field of small fish reproduction - an important topic for risk assessment and registration of chemical, agricultural, and pharmaceutical compounds* Provides guidance on the microscopic structure of living tissue and evaluation of the reproductive glands of small laboratory fish* Includes state-of-the-art science along with sufficient anatomical and physiological background for understanding and interpreting test results* Helps standardize the interpretation of results from aquatic bioassays and field observations, which will also clarify inconsistencies in the current scientific literature Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of eBook file.
- Author BiographyDaniel R. Dietrich, PhD , is a Professor and Head of the Human and Environmental Toxicology Group, Faculty of Sciences of the University of Konstanz, Konstanz, Germany. Heiko O. Krieger, MSc , is a scientific research assistant and PhD student in the Human and Environmental Toxicology Group, Faculty of Sciences of the University of Konstanz, Konstanz, Germany.
- Author(s)Daniel Dietrich,Heiko O. Krieger,Helmut Segner,J.J. Wolf,John W. Fournie,L. Van Der Ven,P. Wester,S. Rumpf,Sylvia Gimeno
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2007
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight688 g
- Width158 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.