All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Historical Dictionary of Hume's Philosophy is the only Hume dictionary in existence. The book provides a substantial account of David Hume's life and the times in which he lived, and it provides an overview of his philosophical doctrines. This is done through a chrology, an introductory essay, a bibliography, and over a hundred cross-referenced dictionary entries covering key terms, as well as brief discussions of Hume's major works and of some of his most important predecessors, contemporaries, and successors.
- Author BiographyKenneth R. Merrill is professor of philosophy emeritus and former department chair at the University of Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Kenneth R. Merrill
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2008
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of Religions, Philosophies, and Movements Series
- Series Part/Volume Number86
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight653 g
- Width148 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.