All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $76.16Trending at AU $80.67
- AU $43.15Trending at AU $44.41
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $19.61Trending at AU $25.87
- AU $16.05Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.03Trending at AU $19.12
About this product
- DescriptionHistorical Dictionary of International Organizations in Asia and the Pacific, Second Edition covers global, international, and regional organizations in Asia and the Pacific, and encompasses both governmental and n-governmental organizations. This second edition covers the history through a chrology, an introductory essay, appendixes, and an extensive bibliography. The dictionary section has over 200 cross-referenced entries on important personalities, thematic topics, and major international issues affecting the region. This book is a valuable tool for anyone seeking details about international organizations in Asia and the Pacific, and the international context within which those organizations function.
- Author BiographyDerek McDougall is a principal fellow in the School of Social and Political Sciences, University of Melbourne, Australia. His area of interest is Asia-Pacific international politics, with particular reference to Australian engagement. He has published widely on Asia-Pacific international politics and Australian foreign relations. He is a member of the international advisory board for Round Table: The Commonwealth Journal of International Affairs and the editorial board of Contemporary Security Policy.
- Author(s)Derek McDougall
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of International Organizations
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note2 maps
- Weight671 g
- Width163 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.