All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Historical Dictionary of NATO and Other International Security Organizations covers the Atlantic Alliance's origins, structure and organization through a list of acronyms and abbreviations, a chrology, an introductory essay, a bibliography, and over 1,000 cross-referenced dictionary entries on its Secretaries-Generals, its Supreme Allied Commanders-Europe, plus all affiliated organizations created to enhance NATO's reach in a broader Euro-Atlantic security architecture (e.g. North Atlantic Consultative Council, Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council, NATO-Russia Charter; NATO-Ukraine Charter, and NATO-Mediterranean Dialogue Partners).
- Author BiographyMarco Rimanelli is Director of International Studies at Saint Leo University.
- Author(s)Marco Rimanelli
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2008
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of International Organizations
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight1439 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine62 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.