Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe dictionary provides A-Z entries on both natural and man-made disasters, intergovernmental and ngovernmental organizations, basic concepts, and people who have played a table role. Also included is an extensive list of acronyms and abbreviations to sort out the various organizations. The bibliography directs readers to a plethora of books, articles, and government documents on the same topic.
- Author BiographyRobert F. Gorman, Professor of Political Science at Southwest Texas State University, has visited refugee camps throughout Africa and Southeast Asia and has worked with international organizations on refugee issues in the U.S. Department of State and in the private voluntary sector.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 1995.
- Author(s)Robert F. Gorman
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2000
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of International Organizations
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 18
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight572 g
- Width135 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.