All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of Historical Dictionary of Russian Theatre covers the history through a chrology, an introductory essay, appendixes, and an extensive bibliography. The dictionary section has over 1000 cross-referenced entries on individual actors, directors, designers, entrepreneurs, plays, playhouses and institutions, Censorship, Children's Theater, Emigre Theater, and Shakespeare in Russia. This book is an excellent access point for students, researchers, and anyone wanting to kw more about Russian Theatre.
- Author BiographyLaurence Senelick is Fletcher Professor of Drama and Oratory at Tufts University and a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. In addition to his scholarship, he is an experienced translator, actor, and director.
- Author(s)Laurence Senelick
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of Literature and the Arts
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note74 black & white halftones, 1 tables
- Weight1139 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.