All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $20.03
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $12.92
- AU $18.01Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $15.00Trending at AU $26.03
- AU $16.36Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $22.50Trending at AU $22.88
About this product
- DescriptionThe Historical Dictionary of the Clinton Era covers both sides of the Clinton presidency through a chrology, an introductory essay, appendixes, and an extensive bibliography. The dictionary section has over 300 cross-referenced entries on important personalities, including the president, his advisors, his family, his opponents, and his critics, as well as members of Congress, military leaders, and international leaders. This book is a vital access point for students, researchers, and anyone interested in the presidency of Bill Clinton.
- Author BiographyRichard S. Conley has been teaching at University of Florida since 1998, where he is presently associate professor in political science. He is a recognized authority on the U.S. presidency and executive-legislative relations. He has written numerous articles, book chapters, and several books, including the Historical Dictionary of the Reagan-Bush Era and the Historical Dictionary of the George W. Bush Era.
- Author(s)Richard S. Conley
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of U.S. Politics and Political Eras
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 3 tables
- Weight740 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.