About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first title in a gorgeous new Sticker Dressing series exploring the fashion of different historical eras. You can dress 1920s fashion models for various stylish activities, including dancing the Charleston at a jazz club, swimming at the lido, taking afteron tea at the Ritz, shopping in the boutiques of Paris. Sketches and close-up details, along with contemporary advertisements and artwork provide further information about life in the 1920s and particular elements of fashion, from materials used, to styles, designs, fastenings and embellishments. It comes with over 150 stickers of clothes and accessories.
- Author(s)Emily Bone
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleHistorical Sticker Dolly Dressing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Width238 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Simona Bursi
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.