All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionHistorical Studies in Industrial Relations was established in 1996 by the Centre for Industrial Relations, Keele University, to provide an outlet for, and to stimulate an interest in, historical work in the field of industrial relations and the history of industrial relations thought. Content broadly covers the employment relationship and ecomic, social and political factors surrounding it - such as labour markets, union and employer policies and organization, the law, and gender and ethnicity. Articles with an explicit political dimension, particularly recognising divisions within the working class and within workers' organizations, will be encouraged, as will historical work on labour law.
- Author BiographyDave Lyddon, Keele University Paul Smith, Keele University. Roger Seifert, University of Wolverhampton. Carole Thornley, Keele University.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width174 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCarole Thornley,Dave Lyddon,Paul Smith,Roger V. Seifert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.