Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an annual research series devoted to the examination of occupational stress, health and well being, with particular emphasis on the multi-disciplinary nature of occupational stress. The intent is to pull together the various streams of research from a variety of disciplines to better capture the significant bodies of work in occupational stress and well being. It provides a multidisciplinary and international perspective that gives a thorough and critical assessment of issues in occupational stress and well being. The theme for this volume, Historical and Current Perspectives on Stress and Health focuses on two main concerns: historical as well as current perspectives to occupational stress research and an emphasis on the healthy individual and organization.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication15/11/2002
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in Occupational Stress and Well Being
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight669 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDaniel C. Ganster,Pamela L. Perrewe
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.