All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHistories of American Physical Anthropology in the Twentieth Century chronicles the history of physical anthropology_or, as it is w kwn, biological anthropology_from its professional origins in the late 1800 up to its modern transformation in the late 1900s. In this edited volume, 13 contributors trace the development of people, ideas, traditions, and organizations that contributed to the advancement of this branch of anthropology that focuses today on human variation and human evolution.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Little is Distinguished Professor of Anthropology at the State University of New York at Binghamton. Kenneth A. R. Kennedy is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at Cornell University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication11/10/2010
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight376 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byKenneth A.R. Kennedy,Michael A. Little
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.