All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen's knickers have long been the subject of shame, secrecy, titillation and amusement. 'History Drawers On' charts the development of these most private garments from their surprisingly recent origins in the nineteenth century through to the present day. Jackie Stuart draws on over thirty years of research and her extensive personal collection of antique and vintage costume and underwear to throw much needed light on this neglected area of costume history.
- Author(s)Jackie Stuart
- Date of Publication17/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.