All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book-length study of the award-winning historical drama The Tudors. In this volume twenty distinguished scholars separate documented history, plausible invention, and outright fantasy in a lively series of scholarly, but accessible and engaging essays. The contributors explore topics including Henry VIII, Catherine of Aragon, Anne Boleyn, his other wives and family, gender and sex, kingship, the court, religion, and entertainments.
- Author BiographyWilliam B. Robison is Professor of History and Head of the Department of History and Political Science at Southeastern Louisiana University, USA. He is the author of articles on history and popular culture, co-author of The Tudors on Film and Television, and co-editor of the Historical Dictionary of Late Medieval England and Historical Dictionary of Stuart England.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleQueenship and Power
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight647 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byWilliam B. Robison
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.