All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHistorians' autobiographies, Popkin shows, reveal how scholars arrive at their vocations, the difficulties of writing about modern professional life, and the ways in which personal stories can add to our understanding of historical events such as war, political movements, and the traumas of the Holocaust. An engrossing overview of the way historians view themselves and their profession, this work will be of interest to readers concerned with the ways in which we understand the past, as well as anyone interested in the art of life-writing.
- Author BiographyJeremy D. Popkin is professor of history at the University of Kentucky and the author of six books, including A Short History of the French Revolution.
- Author(s)Jeremy D. Popkin
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2005
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note1line drawing
- Weight610 g
- Width139 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.