Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the current use and potential of ICT in the secondary history curriculum, and offers sound theory and practical advice to help secondary history teachers use ICT effectively. Key areas covered include: * getting started in ICT and history * short, medium and long-term planning * using ICT to develop historical understanding and skills * data handling in the history classroom * ICT and maps * integrating virtual resources with the real world of teaching and learning. With contributions from leading academics and practitioners in history education, this book will be important reading for all secondary history teachers and trainee teachers, but will be of interest to upper primary school teachers too.
- Author BiographyTerry Haydn is a Senior Lecturer in Education at the University of East Anglia. Christine Counsell is a Lecturer in Education at the University of Cambridge.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byChristine Counsell,Terry Haydn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.