All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFourteen specialists of Central and Eastern European politics explore memory policies and politics by examining how and why contested memories are constantly reactivated in the former Soviet bloc. The book explores how new social and political actors can challenge the traditional narratives about the past produced by state bodies.
- Author BiographyGEORGES MINK is Senior Researcher, French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS), Paris, France. LAURE NEUMAYER is Assistant Professor of Political Science, Unversite Paris 1 Pantheon Sorbonne, France.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/01/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byGeorges Mink,Laure Neumayer
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.