Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of the most important writings of Charles E. Curran from the 1980s and 1990s. He examines the history of moral theology in general, the development of Catholic medical ethics, the role of the laity in the thought of John Courtney Murray, and the evolution of Catholic moral theology from the end of World War II to the close of the 20th century. The volume also includes a selection of his writings on fertility control, homosexuality, public policy, gay rights, academic freedom and Catholic higher education.
- Author BiographyCharles E. Curran is Elizabeth Scurlock University Professor of Human Values at the Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University, USA.
- Author(s)Charles E. Curran
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleReligious Studies: Bloomsbury Academic Collections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.