All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe electric guitar's versatility, along with its melodic and rhythmic potential, has made it an icon of modern music. This comprehensive history and directory features all the famous makes, such as Gibson, Fender, Gretsch and Rickenbacker, and also includes curiosities, rare guitars and boutique brands. Each entry provides detailed information about the instrument's date, place of origin, the material it is made from, and any unusual features. There are also panels describing electric guitar heroes and their styles of play. With over 230 guitars shown in 360 photographs, this book is an essential guide for anyone interested in this phemenal instrument.
- Author BiographyTerry Burrows has written over 50 titles and sold over 4 million books, many in the field of music tuition. As a musician, he has been responsible for commercial releases in a wide variety of styles, his scope including performance, production and bespoke composition for television and film.
- Author(s)Ted Fuller
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.