All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph contains a bunch of original articles that deals with the gray areas of history and literature as a vehicle towards expanding the source materials for historical studies. The subjectivity of the literature twithstanding, many authors argue that the source materials, contained in literature, are accepted as valid elements in reconstructing history. The backdrop is set with an introductory article dealing with the methodology that highlights the importance of new source materials. The interdisciplinary nature of the articles in this mograph is a serious contribution in the area of historical methodology and interplay of history and literature towards a new understanding of this emerging subject.
- Author BiographyPriyadarsee Chakraborty teaches history at Kulti College, University of Burdwan. His special area of interest are in the field of harnessing new source materials for reconstructions and interpretation of contemporary history.
- PublisherSarat Book House
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSarat Book House
- Edited byPriyadarsee Chakraborty
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.