Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionWho came throughout the ages, from Irish thralls to Somali refugees? How did the various types of state and resident population at any time react to newcomers? What have immigrants contributed to Norwegian society and culture? How have the long term processes of assimilation developed? Which groups have kept themselves as distinct ethnic mirities? This book offers a short and comprehensive history of immigration into the Norwegian area, from the Middle Ages to the present. It is intended for students, newcomers and those interested in Norwegian past and present-day society. With respect to several dimensions, Norway is treated as a particular case ; thus the book also addresses scholars concerned with the study of migration in general.
- Author(s)Grete Brochmann,Knut Kjeldstadli
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOslo
- Country of PublicationNorway
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight744 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.