All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors and their methods are diverse. Their papers deal with subjects such as anamorphic art, the geometry of Durer, musical works of Mozart and Beethoven, the history of negative numbers, the development of mathematical tation, and efforts to bring mathematics to bear on problems in commerce and engineering. All papers have English summaries. This book provides historians of mathematics or mathematicians with an interest in history with an overview of the methods, concerns, and results of research in the history of mathematics as it stands today.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/1996
- LanguageEnglish & French & German
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 geneal. table, music, 1 port.
- Weight786 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byEberhard Knobloch,Hans Wussing,Joseph Warren Dauben,Menso Folkerts
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.