CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHistory of Medicine provides a brief survey of the history of Western medicine with reference to recent scholarly literature and current issues in health care. Organised conceptually around the major fields of medical endeavour, this book provides an accessible overview of medical history as a vibrant component of social, intellectual and cultural history, and as a research discipline in its own right. Duffin's clear and entertaining prose and the many illustrations will help to demystify medicine for general readers and for students in other disciplines, such as history, philosophy and sociology.
- Author BiographyJACALYN DUFFIN is Jason A. Hannah Professor of the History of Medicine at Queen's University in Canada.
- Author(s)Jacalyn Duffin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/05/2000
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight846 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.