All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVampires, werewolves, and monsters oh my! The History of Monster Movies takes a thrilling look at some of the imaginary creatures that have scared audiences throughout the years, as well as some frightening real-life critters found in nature. This nfiction reader is purposefully leveled to increase comprehension and engage different types of learners. The History of Monster Movies focuses on complex and rigorous content appropriate for middle school students. Aligned with McREL and WIDA/TESOL standards, this text prepares students for college and career readiness.
- Author(s)Timothy Bradley
- PublisherTeacher Created Materials
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleTime for Kids Nonfiction Readers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacher Created Materials
- Weight68 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.