All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn this, the first sustained account of pedlars and peddling, Laurence Fontaine argues that pedlars and the networks they built up played a crucial role in the birth of the modern European ecomy.
- Author BiographyLaurence Fontaine is a researcher at the CNRS, Paris.
- Author(s)Laurence Fontaine
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication18/02/1996
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note0
- Weight526 g
- Width157 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.