All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Australia the First World War remains the most costly conflict in terms of deaths and casualties. From a population of fewer than five million, 416,809 men enlisted, of which over 60,000 were killed and 156,000 wounded, gassed, or taken prisoner. In general terms with Australian unit histories the quality of authorship is very good, most of them share the common strength of making plentiful mention of the individual officers and men who served, fought, died, was wounded, or taken prisoner, or who came safely home at the end of it all. They are a prime source for genealogists and military historians.
- Author(s)Lieut T.P. Chataway .
- PublisherNaval & Military Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNaval & Military Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.