All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2nd volume in the series History of the Theory of Numbers presents material related to Diophantine Analysis. This series is the work of a distinguished mathematician who taught at the University of Chicago for 4 decades and is celebrated for his many contributions to number theory and group theory. 1919 edition.
- Author(s)Leonard Eugene Dickson
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/06/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight857 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.