All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionCopiously researched and documented, Hit Menis the highly controversial portrait of the pop music industry in all its wild, ruthless glory: the insatiable greed and ambition; the ermous egos; the fierce struggles for profits and power; the vendettas, rivalries, shakedowns, and payoffs. Chronicling the evolution of America's largest music labels from the Tin Pan Alley days to the present day, Fredric Dannen examines in depth the often venal, sometimes illegal dealings among the assorted hustlers and kingpins who rule over this multi-billion-dollar business.
- Author BiographyFredric Dannen was a co-recipient of the Overseas Press Club's 1986 Morton Frank Award for business reporting from abroad. His articles have appeared inThe New York Times, Vanity Fair, Institutional Investor, Rolling Stone, andBarron's. He received the Ralph J. Gleason Music Book Award forHit Men.
- Author(s)Frederick Dannen
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication13/02/1995
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.