All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnnaLise's philandering father's attempt to 'do right' by his many heirs goes deadly wrong. Journalist AnnaLise Griggs' return to her hometown in North Carolina's western mountains has led to some unexpected surprises - most tably the discovery that legendary womanizer Dickens Hart is her birth father, and she an heir to Hart's huge fortune. Founder of the White Tail Lodge - a High Country kck-off of the Playboy concept - Hart w claims he wants to 'do right' by any other children he may have fathered. To that end, he's invited all his former lovers and potential heirs, including AnnaLise and her own mother, Daisy, to what Hart envisions as a festive Thanksgiving weekend at the sprawling lakeside mansion. But t everybody is in a celebratory mood, and when a body is discovered dead in the bed, AnnaLise is left with the impossible task of identifying the killer.
- Author BiographySandra Balzo built an impressive career as a public relations consultant before authoring the successful 'Maggy Thorsen' coffeehouse mysteries, the first of which, Uncommon Grounds, was published to stellar reviews and nominated for an Anthony and Macavity Award. She is also the author of the 'Main Street Murders' series, of which this is the third.
- Author(s)Sandra Balzo
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Main Street Murder Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight413 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.84Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.