All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecent data shows that, on average, approximately 1.7 million people sustain some form of brain injury that disrupts the rmal function of the brain. Each year, injuries contribute to a substantial number of deaths and causes permanent disability, if too severe. HITCH YOUR WAGON TO A SHOOTING STAR is a self-help book for all survivors of brain injuries (slight or severe) to help them put their lives back on track. The book tells a survivor's true story of how she came full circle in her recovery after having a brain aneurysm, coupled with spinal meningitis acquired in the hospital, which left her paralyzed on one side with the loss of many cognitive abilities. She tells how she has coped with the aftermath of losing aptitudes and abilities and becoming a person with a disability. She returned to college, received her Master's Degree, and is w a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor, dedicated to helping other survivors.
- Author(s)NANCY LEE PARKER M.S. C.R.C.
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight301 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.