All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlfred Hitchcock's style, motivation, and fears regarding his 1964 film Marnie, are well-documented in this probing look at one of his most undervalued efforts. Featuring four additional chapters that draw on newly obtained access to the film's production archives, files of the vel's author Winston Graham and screenwriter Jay Presson Allen-along with new interviews of the Hitchcock crew in 2012-this revised edition of Hitchcock and the Making of Marnie gives readers an invaluable look behind the scenes of a film that has finally been recognized for its influence and vision.
- Author BiographyTony Lee Moral is an award-winning documentary film maker and writer. He is the author of three books on the master of suspense, including The Making of Hitchcock's The Birds (2012) and Alfred Hitchcock's Moviemaking Master Class (2013).
- Author(s)Tony Lee Moral
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Out-of-print date21/12/2016
- Content Note61 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white halftones
- Weight649 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.