All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy did Adolf Hitler encourage attacks on Jews and their property, escalating Nazi Germany's anti-Semitic policies to new levels of brutality? How did his decision affect countries around the world and change the course of history? This book looks at a momentous event from the build-up to World War II, showing how one of the world's most infamous leaders took a major step towards the events we w kw as the Holocaust.
- Author(s)Andrew Langley
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDays of Decision
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.