All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy did Adolf Hitler encourage attacks on Jews and their property, escalating Nazi Germany's anti-Semitic policies to new levels of brutality? How did his decision affect countries around the world and change the course of history? This book looks at a momentous event from the build-up to World War II, showing how one of the world's most infamous leaders took a major step towards the events we w kw as the Holocaust.
- Author BiographyAndrew Langley is a prolific author of books for children, with a special interest in history and the environment. He has been short-listed for several major awards, most recently with books on natural disasters and Hiroshima.
- Author(s)Andrew Langley
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDays of Decision
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white, and colour), maps (colour)
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.