All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
About this product
- DescriptionA free-spirited rebel from the start, Unity will do and say just about anything to get herself in trouble. She's different, an outsider. In Adolf Hitler, she finds her idol of nconformity. But soon her mind is also brainwashed by his racist ideology. She becomes obsessed with seeking to win his love, and she wants to make her native England and his Germany become as one to prevent ather world war. If she can achieve these goals, she will be the happiest woman in the world. If t, she plans to end her life. Basing his account on the kwn facts, David Rehak tells the shocking story of Unity Mitford, an English girl who turned into Hitler's most beloved groupie and most unlikely intimate friend. Through Rehak's compelling narrative, we learn about a truly strange and fascinating young girl and her extraordinary relationship with perhaps the most evil and mysterious man in world history.
- Author BiographyDavid Rehak has written ten books including A Young Girl's Crimes and the true crime story Did Lizzie Borden Axe For It? which examined the story of one of the world's most notorious killers.
- Author(s)David Rehak
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note32
- Weight113 g
- Width124 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.