CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWhat did Hitler really want to achieve: world domination. In the early twenties, Hitler was working on this plan and from 1933 on, was working to make it a reality. During 1940 and 1941, he believed he was close to winning the war. This book t only examines Nazi imperial architecture, armament, and plans to regain colonies but also reveals what Hitler said in moments of truth. The author presents many new sources and information, including Hitler's little kwn intention to attack New York City with long-range bombers in the days of Pearl Harbor.
- Author BiographyJochen Thies, born in 1944 in Rauschen/East Prussia, received his PhD in modern history from Freiburg University in 1975. He was a Fellow of the German Historical Institute in London and worked for more than 30 years as a journalist and speech-writer for Chancellor Helmut Schmidt. He has published numerous books and articles in international foreign policy journals.
- Author(s)Jochen Thies
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.