Hitler's Social Revolution: Class and Status in Nazi Germany, 1933-1939 by David Schoenbaum (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by editionsbooks12
- Est. delivery by 13 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn fact, the gap between the ideology of the Reich and its actual character was ermous. But under the spell of the mirage, the will to resist was undermined by an accelerating process of social disintegration.
- Author BiographyDavid Schoenbaum, a professional historian and lifelong amateur violinist, has written for the New York Times, the Washington Post, The Economist, and many other publications. His previous books include Hitler's Social Revolution and The United States and the State of Israel.
- Author(s)David Schoenbaum
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication21/05/1997
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.