All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHardtwig's book analyses the relationship between the bourgeois conquest of reality (Welteroberung) and the universe of forms of an era that lead from the aesthetics of old European elite cultures to that of modern mass culture. It deals with the perception and shaping of natural spaces and urban landscapes, the symbolizing of the nation, the sociology of art sponsorship, utopian designs of order, and the aesthetical dimension of bourgeois narratives concerning itself.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Hardtwig
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2005
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight548 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.