Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionMitch Stevens is keen to spend July at a hockey camp in Muskoka--half the time on the ice, and the other half drinking in the sun on the lake. But things start to go wrong right away: his best pal Zack is assigned to a different cabin, and then Zack makes friends with Mitch's worst enemy, Eddie. As they all struggle to make the camp select team, Zack faces a crisis that brings the friends back together--closer than ever. Hockey Heat Wave shows how young hockey players' ambitions can strain friendships--and make them stronger.
- Author(s)Christine Forsyth
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSports Stories (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationCanada
- Weight95 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.