All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEndorsed for Edexcel Help your students achieve their full potential while ensuring pace, enjoyment and motivation with this unique series from the leading History publisher; developed by expert educators who kw how to instil deep subject kwledge and an appetite for lifelong learning. - Provides distinct approaches to the different components of the 2016 specification, ensuring that your classroom resources are tailored to learners' changing needs as they progress through the curriculum - Caters for varying learning styles, using an exciting mix of clear narrative, visual stimulus materials and a rich collection of contemporary sources to capture the interest of all students - Helps students maximise their grade potential and develop their exam skills through structured guidance on answering every question type successfully - Blends in-depth coverage of topics with activities and strategies to help students acquire, retain and revise core subject kwledge across the years - Builds on our experience publishing popular GCSE resources to supply you with accurate, authoritative content written by experienced teachers who understand the practical implications of new content and assessment requirements Russia and the Soviet Union, 1917-41 covers all four key topics in the specification: 'The revolutions of 1917'; 'The Bolsheviks in power, 1917-24'; 'Stalin's rise to power and dictatorship, 1924-41'; 'Ecomic and social changes, 1924-41.'
- Author BiographyJohn Wright was an experienced A Level History teacher and has written in the Access to History for the IB Diploma and GCSE Modern World History series. Steve Waugh taught history at all levels for over thirty-five years at an inner city comprehensive school and a small private school. He has written history textbooks for several leading publishers.
- Author(s)John Wright,Steve Waugh
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHodder GCSE History for Edexcel
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight388 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.