All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCordoba was an Iberian and Roman city in ancient times. In the Middle Ages it became the capital of an Islamic caliphate. The old town contains many architectural reminders of its past. Some say in the 10th century and at the beginning of the 11th century, that Cordoba was the most populous city in the world and the intellectual center of Europe. That said, it is most definitely a beautiful place to see with many things that will interest kids of all ages, even kids who happen to be adults! Take a walk across the bridge and go into the old part of the city with award winning winning author, attorney and former teacher, Penelope Dyan, and look through the lens of photographer John D, Weigand to see some of the things you can see and do in this exciting city. Take some pictures of your own and make your own book, and collect postcards and souvenirs and make them a part of your story. And look for a free Penelope Dyan music video on YouTube that goes with this book, and a web show for children on www.stop4fun.org to enhance the learning experience. Use all of these things and put them in your tool chest of learning, and do t stop there. Learn everything you can and explore, whether in person or vicariously using all the tools at your disposal! Most of all, have fun! Because learning is fun!
- Author(s)Penelope Dyan
- PublisherBellissima Publishing
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellissima Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Photographer(s)John D Weigand
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.