All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNora and Martin are two friends with a problem in common: they don t like greeting or communicating with others. They are set in their ways until they realize one day that their lack of etiquette is rendering them invisible. Will they learn the power of communication before it s too late? Nora y Martin son dos amigos que tienen un problema comun: les cuesta saludar y comunicarse con los demas. No parecen muy dispuestos a cambiar, hasta que un dia se dan cuenta de que, a fuerza de saludar, se estan volviendo invisibles!
- Author BiographyElisenda Roca is an award-winning Spanish radio and television journalist who has served as the doyenne of the Association of Journalists of Catalonia. She is the author of several books for parents and parents-to-be. Cristina Losantos is an illustrator who regularly contributes to newspapers and children s magazines. She is the illustrator of a set of books in the Caballo alado ACCION series.They previously collaborated on the children's books Fuera pesadillas! and No somos los tres cerditos!
- Author(s)Elisenda Roca
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePrimeros Lectores
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width142 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cristina Losantos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.