All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionXavier Hunter's dreams of graduation and college are even more impossible this sophomore year. Flipping on his former BFF has put more than one target on his back. And thanks to vicious baby-daddy lies, his dream girl Samantha Fox has quit him for good. The only person who seems to understand what he's going through is Nancy Simpson. She's a gorgeous chance to make things right - but she's got more dangerous drama than Xavier has ever seen.
- Author BiographyCalvin Slaterhails from Detroit where he was born and raised. He has written adult fiction titles under a different name, which gave him the opportunity to provide motivational talks in Detroit's public school system and one of his adult fiction titles was made required reading in some Detroit-area high schools. Readers can visit him online at slaterboyfiction.com.
- Author(s)Calvin Slater
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 14
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.