Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionAfter suffering a great loss, Emma is ready to get her life back to rmal. She is spending her summer, before her junior year, with her new boyfriend Court. They both will be working at Fairland Park alongside her best friend Britney. Emma is spending all her time with Court, and is really falling for him. But things change when she meets Nash. She begins to question her feelings for Court. Is Court the right choice? Or is Nash the right choice? Emma will fall in love this summer. But will it lead her to happiness or a broken heart? It will be a summer full of romance, music, and moments Emma will never forget.
- Author BiographyMaria E Monteiro was born in Chile, but grew up in Westchester County NY. She now lives in the Catskills with her husband. She has been writing since she was a little girl. She has a BA in English and a Masters in Literacy. Her love of writing accompanies her love for music. Maria likes to write about the small moments that can be huge when falling in love. Hold On TIght is Maria's debut YA novel.
- Author(s)Maria E Monteiro
- PublisherRebel Road Publishing
- Date of Publication31/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRebel Road Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.