All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the closing years of the 17th century, a boy walks alone into the Aire valley seeking employment. A disillusioned Rector, tied to the same parish for twenty years yearns for intellectual fulfilment and escape. A widow and her four young daughters struggle to survive in their homestead at the moor's edge. With the arrival of a deeply troubled man, their lives become entwined. Should they accept that what becomes of them all is God's will, or should they dare to challenge fate?
- Author(s)Sally Corrie
- PublisherKearton Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationYork
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKearton Books
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.