All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionIn the closing years of the 17th century, a boy walks alone into the Aire valley seeking employment. A disillusioned Rector, tied to the same parish for twenty years yearns for intellectual fulfilment and escape. A widow and her four young daughters struggle to survive in their homestead at the moor's edge. With the arrival of a deeply troubled man, their lives become entwined. Should they accept that what becomes of them all is God's will, or should they dare to challenge fate?
- Author(s)Sally Corrie
- PublisherKearton Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationYork
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKearton Books
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.