All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn this robust, elegantly plotted, and ultimately life-affirming vel, Zoe Whittall presents a dazzling portrait of the Millennial Generation the 25-year-olds who grew up on anti-anxiety meds, text messaging each other truncated emotional reactions, unsure of what's public and what's private. Holding Still explores an unusual love triangle involving Billie, a former teen idol and w an anxiety-ridden agoraphobic; Josh, a shy transgendered paramedic who travels the city patching up damaged bodies; and Amy, a fashionable filmmaker coping with her first broken heart. With this extraordinary vel, Whittall gives us startlingly real portraits of three unforgettable characters, proving herself to be one of our most talented writers.
- Author BiographyZoe Whittall's first novel, Bottle Rocket Hearts, was a Top 100 book from The Globe and Mail. Whittall lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Zoe Whittall
- PublisherHouse of Anansi Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHouse of Anansi Press
- Weight272 g
- Width124 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.